We place a priority on personalized service.
Our team of degreed and certified fitness specialists & health educators will work with you to develop a personalized fitness program that helps you achieve your goals. We are the place where members have found themselves, improved their strength, improved their cardiovascular fitness, improved the biomechanics of their chosen activity. We have transformed community members into warriors and we can do the same for you!
Train where Olympians train!
- Exercise controls weight
- Exercise combats health conditions and diseases
- Exercise improves mood
- Exercise boosts energy
- Exercise promotes better sleep
- Exercise can improve your sex life
- Exercise can be fun
We carefully select our equipment to provide you with the best possible workout experience. We cater to every type of fitness enthusiast with modern facilities that are professionally staffed, spacious and safe.
- Free & easy access parking
- Day Lockers & Showers
- 14,000 square feet of training space
MFR AMT Elliptical Precor AMT Open Stride Precor Arctrainer Cybex Climber Precor Elliptical Life Fitness Elliptical Life Fitness Elliptical EFX Precor Elliptical EFX Precor Elliptical EFX Precor Misc Versa Climber Nordic Track Nordic Track Recumbent Bike Life Fitness Recumbent Bike Life Fitness Recumbent Bike Precor Recumbent Bike Expresso Rower Concept 2 Spin Bike LeMond Fitness Stairmill Stairmaster by Nautilus Treadmill Precor Treadmill Life Fitness Treadmill Life Fitness Upper Body Egometer Scifit Upright Bike Life Fitness Upright Bike Life Fitness Upright Bike Precor Upright Bike Expresso Upright Bike Precor
The Fitness Connection offers a broad array of Fitness Tests to meet the needs of our members. These include:
- A free basic fitness assessment
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate
- Body Fat Percentage
- Bod Pod Body Fat Analysis
- Oxygen Uptake (VO2)
- Dartfish Performance Analysis
- AAS Degree in Exercise and Movement Science
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certifications
- 1 year – Fitness Specialist 1
- 2 year certificate – Fitness Specialist 2
- Group Exercise Instructor Certification
- Coaching Certification
- Indoor Cycling Certification
- Pilates Certification
- Yoga Certification